From the outside, the development appears to be five individual adjoining buildings, but behind the grand historic façade is a revelation: a single building offering over 15,000 sq m of modern office space with floor sections of approximately 2,000 sq m per floor.
You can filter our current available office and storage spaces by usage, size, floor and name to find a suitable space.
In addition to office and storage space, three parking spaces and 274 bicycle spaces available.
- Spacing: 1.80 metre grid
- Opening windows have been fitted wherever possible
- Solar control glass features high natural daylight transmission
- All offices are fitted with ceiling induction units for heating, cooling and ventilation. Units are connected to a 4-pipe system for heating (55/35 oC) and cooling (15/18 oC) on a modular 1.8m grid and controlled individually via a 2-way valve set
- Lighting: offices 500 lux, traffic areas 200 lux
- Office spaces are equipped with HF T5 fluorescent light fittings with low-glare illumination and motion control plus daylight compensating controls in the perimeter area
- The building has an energy performance rating of A
- Five passenger lifts
- Communal indoor bicycle storage facility for 350 bicycles
- Four indoor parking spaces
- Entrance for deliveries at ground level
Other buildings in Amsterdam
Service & Contact
To find out more about office and retail spaces available to let, please contact us.